Your Options

Are you a private tenant? Have you been served a Section 21 notice or subject to possession proceedings at the County Court?

The Housing Options Team can assist you with:

  • Negotiating with your landlord
  • Addressing your arrears
  • Advising on Welfare Benefits and maximising your income
  • Assistance and representation at County Court
  • A referral to Money Advice to help sort out any debts you may have.
  • If you live in the Coventry area – you can find advice here on what to do

Your Housing Options

A brief outline of some of your options is available below.